Your Edmonton Archdiocese Catholic Cemeteries operate the only Roman Catholic Cemeteries in the Edmonton Area. We offer respectful, dignified burial in consecrated ground in the five cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Edmonton. We have two offices to meet your needs and invite you to visit us or call us for your pre-planning or burial needs. We will be pleased to answer all your questions and guide you through your options.
Please call us to set up a convenient appointment at our Family Services Office.
Family Services Office is located at Holy Cross Cemetery
14611 Mark Messier Trail NW.
The Catholic Cemeteries Staff is committed to:
- Serving families of the deceased with compassion
- Treating all people with dignity and respect
- Being sensitive to the diversity of culture and tradition surrounding death.
We view this ministry as an extension of parish ministry to the sick and dying. As their ministry is a "Corporal Work of Mercy", our counselors are non-commissioned. The Family Service Counselors are happy to answer your questions and assist you in deciding about a pre-arrangement plan. In order to serve you, our counselors can:
- Assist in making decisions about burial or placement locations in the cemetery.
- Help create a financial plan if necessary.
- Work with the parish and the funeral home in arranging times for the rites and burials.
- Discuss the details of the committal service.
- Prepare the grounds and have available staff prepared for the arrival of the family.
- Close the burial, mausoleum or crypt site on the day of the interment.
- Assist in the selection and design of a memorial (headstone or plaque, etc.).
We offer the most affordable pricing in the area with flexible payment plans to meet your needs. Our experienced Family Service Advisors are available to discuss burial options with no obligation to you. Staff is available on weekdays and Saturdays to answer questions and assist you.